A new year beckons, filled with the promise of a fresh start for so many of us. In principle, it is merely the transition from one day to another. But this transition, marking the change to the next year, is different and special. It represents an opportunity to step back, reflect and start anew. In light of the difficult year we’ve all had, this ideal chance to reinvigorate our passions and chase our dreams with renewed fervour holds even greater significance. If you’re finding it difficult to come up with the right words for your new year wishes, we’re here to help!
New Year Wishes
A new year can act as a brilliant occasion to make your loved ones aware of the joy and happiness they bring to you. If you’re stuck on how to articulate your feelings into a few words, here’s a list of loving and happy new year wishes that serve as wonderful thought-starters!
- I can’t wait to see where the next year brings us! Wishing you nothing but happiness in the new year.
- New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have an amazing and fulfilling New Year!
- With the new year on the horizon, I wish that you embrace it with an open heart and go forward with faith, hope, courage and love.
- You made this past year one full of endless laughter and joy. May next year bring us the same! Happy New Year 2021
- New year, new start. I wish you the very best and I hope all your dreams come true in 2021!
New Year Message
These messages that reflect the powerful symbolism the start of a new year brings can work as prompts to come up with a perfect way to wish the people dear to you, as well as acquaintances around you, Happy New Year.
- May you find the light that guides you towards your desired destination. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
- May the new year be generous and kind to you and yours.
- Wishing you and your family good health, happiness, success and prosperity in the coming year! Have a great start to a great year! Happy New Year 2021
- May you be fit, gain awareness, and possess happiness in whatever you do. Happy New Year! Happy New Year 2021
- Wishing You a Brand New Year, Bursting With Joy, Roaring With Laughter And Full Of Fun
New Year Greetings
A new year represents so much, and a simple “Happy New Year” to your cherished ones may seem underwhelming. If so, take a look below at a few new year greetings wishing happy new year that can help sum up what the past year, and the people you’ve met along the way have meant to you.
- This new year’s greeting is sent with love in hopes that God blesses you from above. May the year be filled with health and happiness May your days be full of bliss. Happy New Year 2021
- This new year will bring a fresh start, an opportunity to do things you haven’t done before.
- Perhaps you have put off your dreams But now is a time for them to be realized.
- Happy New Year to You. Happy New Year 2021
- This greeting is sent from across the miles and is filled with lots of smiles. With hopes, that this new year will bring you happiness, prosperity beyond anything you could ever imagine!
- Peace, love and happiness Cheers to new beginnings. Have a joyful new year.
- Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
New Year Resolution
A good way to leave 2020 behind and start afresh is to set goals for yourself and work to achieve them. Deciding on a new year resolution and following up can spark positive change for the rest of the year. Below is a list of good-for-you goals. Try your best, but remember, do not be too hard on yourself!
- Eat a new thing every week. Along with eating healthier, you could try eating something new (and affordable) every week! A little change in your diet is a good way to keep things interesting!
- Read more books. There are few activities as fulfilling as reading. If you’ve been putting off reading, here’s a chance to pick up a book and make it a habit!
- Get yourself a plant. Having plants indoors can lower stress levels and increase your concentration. There’s also nothing as satisfying as caring for a plant. Happy New Year 2021
- Drink more water. With the frantic pace of our lives, we often forget to keep ourselves hydrated. Set a resolution and make sure to drink an adequate amount of water every day.
- Go for therapy. It’s great to open up to family and friends once in a while, but it’s imperative to go for therapy for your mental and emotional well being.
Suffice to say, all of us are glad to leave 2020 in the past, aren’t we? Be certain to make use of our handpicked new year wishes, messages, greetings and resolutions for wishing happy new year and let us all hope for a joyous, bright and safe 2021!
You may also like