Organic Baby Boy Clothes – Stripy Turtle Bodysuit, Kite
- Soft interlock jersey.
- Yarn dyed stripe.
- Turtle appliqué.
- Envelope neck opening.
- Popper crotch opening.
Kite is a planet-friendly clothing brand for children that is brought to life with passion and care just yards from the sea in Dorset, UK. Every garment they design and make is packed with original and thoughtful details, manufactured to the highest quality, and produced with the lowest environmental impact. Their collections have a unique look that is inspired by nature.
Kite baby clothes have earned the trust of their customers by always using the softest organic fabrics and beautiful workmanship. They craft each garment to provide exceptional fit, great comfort and durability.
All of Kite’s garments are certified by the Soil Association to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). GOTS is recognized as the leading textile standard for products made from organic fibers and companies must meet a set of strict environmental and social criteria to achieve annual certification. All the elements in their supply chain – ranging from the cotton growers to embroiderers – have been successfully inspected to ensure they meet comprehensive organic and ethical standards.
Why Organic Baby Clothes and Toys?
While organic cotton has been around for a long time, there are now a whole variety of natural fibers that are used to make organic baby clothes and toys. They are more accessible than ever before. But why should you bother buying organic baby toys and clothes? Here are just a few of the many reasons:
1. Organic baby clothes are better for your baby’s skin.
Bleached and chemically treated fabrics are simply not good for a baby’s sensitive skin. Many parents will notice rashes develop on their babies during the first weeks and months of life. This can often be attributed to the harsh detergents used to prepare fabric before it is made into newborn clothes. Organic baby clothes are made with fabrics that have not been treated with these chemicals and will not irritate your baby’s skin.
2. Babies love putting things in their mouth. You’ve probably already observed how your baby puts just about anything you hand him in his mouth. Many of the dyes used to color non-organic baby
clothes and toys contain heavy metals and other substances that can be dangerous for babies, especially when they spend so much time chewing and sucking on their clothes and toys.
3. Buying organic supports smaller, environmentally-responsible brands.
There are very few big businesses that use only the safest, earth-friendliest materials in the production of their goods. When you buy organic, especially when you buy wooden toys and handmade toys, you are supporting smaller brands that are committed to protecting the earth.
4. You’ll find better designs. The brands that we stock in our shop are more creative and produce better toys and clothes than those you’ll find in superstores. A wide variety of prints are available for newborn baby girl clothes and newborn baby boy clothes. You’ll also find a better selection of educational toys and musical toys, which can promote fine motor skills.
5. Organic is better for everyone. Organic baby clothes and baby toys are not just better for you and your family, they are better for the people who work to produce them and for the environment at large. Organic production usually requires less water and because the plants and animals are not treated with chemicals or hormones, they are safer for workers to handle.